Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,475 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)