Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,574 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)