Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,744 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)