Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,161 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (25 minutes ago)