Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,469 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,316 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (37 minutes ago)