Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,449 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)