Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,977 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)