Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,007 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)