Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,366 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)