Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,976 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)