Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,521 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)