Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,144 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 2 hours ago)