Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,688 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)