Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 948 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,937 (R$ 6,651) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)