Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25510 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,985 (R$ 7,780) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)