Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27535 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,128 (R$ 7,728) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)