Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,675 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (37 minutes ago)