Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 346 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,681 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)