Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,883 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)