Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,673 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)