Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,147 ($3,867) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (29 minutes ago)