Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,993 ($3,467) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)