Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,032 ($3,570) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (38 minutes ago)