Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,944 ($3,151) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)