Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,828 ($3,299) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)