Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,150 ($3,704) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yakutsk costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)