Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 670 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,715 ($3,052) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)