Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08856 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,755 (19,818 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)