Cost of living in Fes, Morocco vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09193 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,466 (15,946 Dirham) in Fes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)