Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,129 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)