Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,076 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)