Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,437 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)