Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yakutsk costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)