Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,007 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)