Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00984 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,088 (Taka 212,198) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)