Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22223 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,544 (R$ 6,948) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)