Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26771 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,858 (R$ 6,942) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)