Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24786 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,696 (R$ 6,843) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)