Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,641 (R$ 6,037) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (42 minutes ago)