Cost of living comparison between Farrukhabad, India and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,145 (₨155,999) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)