Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,887 (₨144,664) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (37 minutes ago)