Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,874 (₨141,234) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)