Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,745 in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)