Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,271 in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)