Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,116 in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)