Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,168 (₨154,470) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)