Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01220 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,125 (₨92,261) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)