Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,417 (₨102,910) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)