Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,337 (₨100,929) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)