Cost of living comparison between Famagusta, Cyprus and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,608 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)