Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00852 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,920 (₨225,324) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨299 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €38 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nelspruit costs R 12 (28 minutes ago)