Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,682 (₨208,079) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)