Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,457 (₨273,212) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (32 minutes ago)