Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,582 (₨194,147) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $101 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 2 hours ago)