Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00833 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,027 (363,609 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)