Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,007 (359,901 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)