Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00830 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,129 (377,134 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (39 minutes ago)