Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,277 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)