Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)