Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,299 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)