Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,599 ($4,242) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (29 minutes ago)