Cost of living in Etawah, India vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01235 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Etawah (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,819 (₨147,307) in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)