Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,610 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)