Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13500 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €953 (7,060TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)