Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30083 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,007 (6,670TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palmerston North costs NZ$55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dumaguete City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 2 hours ago)