Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18668 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,182 (6,332TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (44 minutes ago)