Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,477 (kr33,294) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (31 minutes ago)