Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13434 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,817 (kr35,857) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)