Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13421 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,845 (kr28,650) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)