Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,295 (kr31,946) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)