Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13431 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,710 (kr27,623) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)