Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13416 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,440 (kr33,094) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)