Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,447 (kr33,149) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)