Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13465 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,851 (kr36,027) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)