Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23689 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,718 (7,251 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)