Cost of living in Elblag, Poland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23305 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,334 (5,724 zł) in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (35 minutes ago)