Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,184 (4,796TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)