Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,634 (Bs 30,920) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)