Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08583 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,867 (Bs 33,405) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $17 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)