Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08925 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,822 (Bs 31,621) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hargeysa costs 39 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 4 hours ago)