Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08224 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,800 (Bs 34,044) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)