Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 84% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €345 (118,418 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)