Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 87% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €338 (Bs 31,276,566) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)