Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,225 (Bs 35,973) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (42 minutes ago)