Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,952 (Bs 34,645) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (43 minutes ago)