Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 87% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €343 (Bs 100,296,962) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (38 minutes ago)