Cost of living comparison between El Paso, Texas, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,906 ($4,289) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)