Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,469 ($3,688) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (33 minutes ago)