Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,324 ($3,612) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (35 minutes ago)