Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09037 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,822 (20,165 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)