Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08982 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,875 (20,875 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)