Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23744 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,554 (14,969 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (37 minutes ago)