Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23787 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,824 (16,078 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)