Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 184 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24088 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,930 (16,315 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)