Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21582 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,703 (7,890TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (41 minutes ago)