Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13500 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,272 (9,422TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)