Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04326 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,436 (Mex$ 33,192) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (41 minutes ago)