Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,280 (780,367 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (37 minutes ago)