Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,687 (993,483 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)