Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,026 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)