Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,797 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (43 minutes ago)