Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,412 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)