Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,387 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)