Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 377 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,287 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)