Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,688 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (40 minutes ago)