Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11789 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,768 (15,000 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (41 minutes ago)