Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09021 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 62% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €986 (10,931 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)