Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11298 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,857 (16,440 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 2 hours ago)