Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09648 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,072 (11,116 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)