Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00742 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,906 (256,952 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)