Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,984 (264,880 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)