Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,383 ($4,153) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (38 minutes ago)