Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 503 prices entered by 50 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,489 ($4,081) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (44 minutes ago)