Cost of living comparison between Durham, North Carolina, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,059 ($4,564) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in York costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,337 (about 1 hour ago)