Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,709 (NZ$5,779) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (41 minutes ago)