Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,720 (NZ$5,803) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (44 minutes ago)