Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,087 (NZ$6,327) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 1 hour ago)