Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,324 (NZ$5,698) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)