Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,212 (NZ$5,654) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)