Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,191 (NZ$5,135) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)