Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01691 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,828 (Php108,128) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)