Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,572 (Php95,437) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)