Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,382 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)