Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13396 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,011 (22,480 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (37 minutes ago)