Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13535 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,042 (22,471 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (43 minutes ago)