Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13554 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,278 (16,805 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)