Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,858 prices entered by 612 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,041 in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)