Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,520 (AU$5,000) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)