Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,081 (AU$6,147) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)