Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,225 (AU$6,231) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)