Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,927 (AU$6,961) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)