Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,248 (AU$6,264) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)