Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,816 (AU$6,010) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)