Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,747 prices entered by 664 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24803 EUR / AED
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,467 (Dirham 18,011) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)