Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21814 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,211 (10,137 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (42 minutes ago)