Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 173 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,633 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)