Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,463 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)