Cost of living comparison between Douala, Cameroon and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,301 (2,164,084 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $864 (43 minutes ago)