Cost of living comparison between Douala, Cameroon and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,623 (1,719,637 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)