Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13661 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,816 (13,290TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 700,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)