Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23108 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,208 (9,556TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)