Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,900 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)