Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,459 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)