Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,703 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)