Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,238 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)