Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,625 (元19,706) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)