Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,291 (元17,912) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)