Cost of living in Dongguan, China vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12952 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,564 (12,072元) in Dongguan.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)