Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03145 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €599 (19,060₴) in Donetsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 2 hours ago)