Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 71% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €717 (21,077₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)