Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24070 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 67% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,500 (14,539 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (41 minutes ago)