Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23514 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,659 (19,814 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)