Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22503 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 55% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,654 (20,683 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)